Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Orion Laboratories Pty Ltd t/as Perrigo Australia (ABN 56 009 293 136) of 25-29 Delawney Street, Balcatta WA 6021, telephone: 02 9847 7999.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 27/05/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 18/08/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Bronchoudul product (each an “Eligible Product”) from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase.
- To enter, individuals must then visit www.relievesanycough.com.au/entertain, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details into the entry form (including their full name, email address, mobile number, the Participating Store where the Qualifying Purchase was made, details of the Eligible Product(s) purchased in the Qualifying Purchase, date of the Qualifying Purchase, the receipt number for the Qualifying Purchase and the number of Bronchodual units purchased in the transaction) and submit the fully completed entry form so it is received during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to one entry per Eligible Product purchased. Where multiple Eligible Products are purchased in a single transaction, individuals only need to complete one (1) online entry form. For example, if an individual is to purchase three (3) Eligible Products in a single transaction from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, they only need to complete the online entry form once for that transaction. If an entrant is to purchase multiple Eligible Products across multiple transactions from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, they would need to complete one (1) online entry form for each separate transaction.
- A “Participating Store” is any Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist or ePharmacy (including their official online stores) in Australia that sells an Eligible Product.
- Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that an Eligible Product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for each week (i.e. Thursday – Wednesday) of the Promotional Period, for a total of 12 draws (“Weekly Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Weekly Draw will open from 12:00am Thursday and close 11:59pm Wednesday each week based on AEST.
- Each Weekly Draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 2pm on the Friday after entries close for that Weekly Draw, with the first Weekly Draw taking place on 4/06/21 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on 20/08/21. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted on a public holiday in NSW. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s). The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at relievesanycough.com.au/entertain by the 27/08/21.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will win a $1000 JB Hi-Fi Gift Card.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card and at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/Gift-Cards/Gift-Card-Terms-and-Conditions/. For the removal of doubt, JB Hi-Fi and Chemist Warehouse is not the Promoter of this promotion.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause below, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Total prize pool value is $12,000.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes, may take place on 22/11/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at relievesanycough.com.au/entertain on the 26/11/21.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
ACT Permit No. TP21/00399
NSW Permit No. TP/00332
SA Permit No. T21/366